Friday 19 December 2008

I'm Feeling Better :O)

OMG! i am feeling so much better. The last couple of days have been such an improvement. I only feel a bit iffy in the evenings and it doesn't last very long. Maybe Christmas dinner won't be the pain in the bum i though it would be. I was totally dreading the thought of cooking it. I do still feel tired and by 5pm i could use a nap but i try my hardest to stay awake and be 'normal'.

Only 4 more sleeps till i can have another glimpse of Peanut, who i'm sure will have at least doubled in size. I could have sworn that i felt the baby move this evening but i was probably imaging it. Especially as i'm only 12 weeks.

Going to try to find out some information on Anti-E again. Fingers crossed i get to see my consultant. Will blog again on Tuesday and hopefully will have a fab photo too :O)

I'm liking the name Freya for a girl and Finley (Finn for short) for a boy. Let me know what you think about them and any suggestions will be welcome too :O)

No comments: