Tuesday 18 November 2008

Feeling Rough

I haven't blogged for a while because i have been feeling so ill with this baby. Never ever felt this bad before when i was pregnant. I can't sleep, my boobs are killing, i have zero energy and i feel sick all day long. The best part of the day is from around 8-9pm when i can just sit still and take my mind of it by watching tv. I'm a Celebrity has just started and i love to watch that but when they were eating the bugs and grubs last night it didn't help me much euwwwwww

Nik is doing tons of stuff to help me but i just lack energy. My get up and go has got up and gone. Its a nightmare trying to eat anything. There is nothing i fancy and i have completely gone off sweet things and chocolate too!

I have my second scan on friday and i can't wait to see how much the baby has grown. I might have to tell everyone about the baby soon because i can't hide how ill i feel much longer and i feel really bad about hiding it from everyone. ts just that I wanted to find out if the baby was ok first and learn more about the anti-E and the effects it will have on the baby.

Will be back on Friday to update after my scan :O)

No comments: